spotit.com.au store Informationspotit.com.au has been a trusted MyShopping merchant for over 7 years with 42,174 products for you to browse and shop from.
We are a fresh, innovative and dynamic IT company. We supply a large range of computer products and services with the latest technology at the best value. We cater for individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and corporate clients. At www.i-tech.com.au, our bottom line isn't just about dollars and cents. It's about the people we do business with -- our customers, coworkers and community members. We have a long history of providing computing solutions built for business customers -- and we welcome the chance to share our story with you.
Whether you're a customer, prospective employee, journalist, this part of our site was created to bring you inside our company -- past, present and future.
On top of our wide range of products, we also offer friendly, helpful, affordable services. We offer an affordable and effective web-design team to create a tailor-make website to specifically suit your particular business needs, offering e-commerce solutions, on-line shop. Networking setup (file, internet and printer sharing) is also available with our experienced networking team.
Internet connection and internet setup is available easily and without a fuss through Swiftdsl. IT training is also available on request for those who are interested to expand their knowledge of the IT industry.
We accept all major credit cards through our secure server. Alternatively, you can use BPay, a simple and secure way to buy computer products even if you don't have a credit card.
Why Shop With Us?
When you shop with www.i-tech.com.au, you'll choose from brand name ?the industry's top names ?at prices simply not possible retail. But that's just the beginning. We also carry a vast inventory of components: motherboards, processors, hard drives, optical drives, cases and more. You'll find emerging technologies as well, because at the end of the day, we love what we sell.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should shop with us:
· We treat every customer with respect. We consider every transaction of critical importance.
· We offer the industry's highest-quality products at the lowest-possible prices.
· We offer the most complete product information and photo galleries available.
· We ship most orders placed before 10am EST anywhere the following working day.
· We carry the world's largest selection of computer components, making us the reseller of choice for the "Build-It-Yourselfer."
· We provide our customers with information---on the phone, in our newsletter, or on our web site, to make informed choices. Each of our telephone representatives is continually trained by the manufacturers of the products we sell. They can answer your questions instantly.
· We have established BUYING POWER, which means we can buy products at prices far below our competition---and pass the savings along to you.
· We contact opt-in e-mail customers with the opportunity to purchase great deals on limited-quantity products.
· We offer corporate and government customers competitive prices and quick delivery.
www.i-tech.com.au's business model focuses on small- and medium-sized businesses with over 90 percent of sales derived from commercial accounts. www.i-tech.com.au has built strong relationships within the technology sector and we are a leading direct source for Cisco, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Sony, Toshiba, and other top name brands. Our success is due to our exceptional coworkers, who are the most important element of www.i-tech.com.au's business strategy. To foster our coworkers' success, www.i-tech.com.au has designed a rewarding and challenging work place, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Australia.
www.i-tech.com.au's founding principles are organized into the "Circle of Service" philosophy, where "everything revolves around the customer." As the framework for our business model, the Circle of Service keeps everyone at www.i-tech.com.au focused on our customers.
· 97% of credit-approved, in-stock orders ship the next day, with close to 1,000 orders send monthly
· More than 1,000 systems are customized to customer's specifications with brand name hardware and software by www.i-tech.com.au technicians monthly
· www.i-tech.com.au's inventory, shipping and delivery operations are highly automated. The company's state-of-the-art operations incorporate proprietary technology developed by www.i-tech.com.au to complete customer transactions in the industry's most cost-effective and efficient manner
· Free access to online technical support, including a searchable database of FAQs and direct links to manufacturers' tech support Web sites
· Full time staff with full experiences in Microsoft products, software, hardware and many more
· All www.i-tech.com.au technicians receive ongoing training to enhance their skills and knowledge needed to provide the highest level of technical support to customers.
Shop for 7 Million Products from over 2000 Online Stores
MyShopping is online shopping search engine that contains information supplied by various third party online retail websites and compiles such information to provide browsers with a direct price comparison for similar goods.
Prices are provided by the merchants and MyShopping assumes no responsibility for accuracy of price information. Product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties and although we make every effort to present accurate information, MyShopping is not responsible for inaccuracies.
Leave us a Feedback
Did you find what you wanted? Do you see a mistake? Any suggestions? Please tell us